Re: [T3] LI Show Report & new FI guide (a little long)

Nice show report!

This fasty has been on the show circuit for years... Id be afraid to drive a
car like that into the city!  he is the only working original AC that I know
of... and Automatic with air... most of those died VERY early deaths!  A Bus
can beat it to 60!

Keith