[T3] Hello again, Im back with many questions/Parts for sale

Well, to start off with I found an old email that I
havent used for a while, that isn't completely full
with junk mail! So im back on the list!

Well to start off with I have ALOT of parts. I had
forgotten about some Tramco AT rebuild gasket kits
that I have.  I was thinking about putting one of them
on ebay and seeing how much I can get for one, but I
have not seen one on ebay. I was thinking 100 or so,
has anyone seen these for sale? The bushing boxes
havent ever even been opened, tape still there, as far
as I can tell everything is there. Later today I will
have pictures, and all the info for them on my site

I also have an AT tranny that I want to get rid of if
anyone is in need, I am in the portland area.

Also I know this is a long shot and I know that toby
wants me to keep my fastback...BUT I have other
projects in mind right now, and I need the money. If
anyone is interested I am offering my fastback project
for sale. Either the entire car with all of its
contents to be put back together, or just the body. If
anyone is interested email me and I can bore you with
all the specifics.

-Heather