Re: [T3] My Synthetic oil experience!

I didnt get a dime from the company... one of the reasons I dislike Amzoil
in particular.
I tried taking them to small claims court but I couldnt find any literature
that said specifically that you shouldnt use a Synthetic without an oil
filter.  I do have that now but its too late.  Bummer!

Keith

> I see no evidence for synthetic not being able to transfer heat.  I've a
Beetle