Re: [T3] Seat Rails.

Though I appreciate everybody's help on finding seat rails, that was not the
question I asked.  I wanted to make better reproductions and thus I wanted to
know about the material we had discussed aways back.  Looks like we've
forgotten so I'll investigate myself...unless there are any material science
volks out there who wouldn't mind helping me ;-)

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon