Re: [T3] Early original interior options consist of??

 Everett Barnes wrote:

 > As far as I know, there is no exact match
available.
>  The black/white checker
> pattern (Silver Beige) is cloth and wears out
> quickly on the seats.

This is the material/color that is under the shot out
recover job PO did on my car.

> The floormats are also NLA.  These wear out and end
> up ripping to shreads.

Tell me about it, when I was careful to remove mine,it
started ripping in pieces.

If it was'nt for the PO having the car repainted (by
children) I would've never started this resto.

Its obviously simpler to just customize our cars but I
already have come to far to turn back now. I will
simply fake Original materials where applicable.

rob ('63 notched in pieces)