Re: [T3] door handles

jadney@vwtype3.org writes:

<< At least for the 2 types from 68-73 the handles and MOST of the hardware
are
 the same as a Beetle. The only part that is different is the little
extension
 from the inside of the lock cylinder. >>

 I wish I had known that a few years ago. When I tried to use a set of type1
handles on a type3 they wouldn't work at all (lock or otherwise). I later
found a set of type3 handles (well, they found me)  for my old Square, and
that solved my problem.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban