[T3] Seat Rails.

Hey Mark and everyone who is wondering about those seat rails on e-bay.
I have bought a pair. They are made of a nice plastice that seems really
heavy duty. And they even have retaining pins on either side of them to
keep them on the rail. And they stiffined <--cant spell.   My seat right
up. In fact they were very difficult to install on the new rails (should
have greased them maybe this weekend). But the seats now feel rock solid
in there and do not rock at all. I installed them like 6 months ago and
they arent showing any wear. On other news.. I finally found out why my
70 fastback with Fi was smoking still even though I had 18000 on the new
motor. (remember in parma) well I had the oil rings overlapped so they
were PUMPING oil out.. Causing the smoke. So I just finished pulling the
pistons. (dished low Compression) and put in stock Flat Pistons (higher
compression) and new rings put on the right way... And no smoke
whatsoever after my first 100 miles! Woo hoo! Finally! But now that I
switched pistons my FI seems a little jerky.. Like when I let off the
gas ot just barely push it or am trying to decelerate.. I get that
"rockin" motion.. Ya know what I mean? Do I just need to re-calibrate my
Throttle position sensor? Ideas? Anyways.. Otherwise runs great! And on
hills it seems to run a little better with the stock setup. The motor is
100% stock except for a header and over the top muffler. Well have fun
guys! Just thought I would share.. And speaking of sharing this weekend
I get to put a NOS set of Front disc on! I found them in original Boxes
at my friends stash! $50 bux! Woo hoo! Well off to do some work!

Cheers!
     Jason
      1970 T-III Fasty