paint for Leon (was Re: [T3] [T-3] ENGINE BROKE GOOD, PISTON DESINTERGRATING STORY)

On Thu, 1 May 2003, Martinez, Leon wrote:

> >> After I fix the car, I will paint it the most annoying color I can find,
> >> maybe tweety bird yellow , any suggestions for the maximum annoying color
> ?

	Leon, Leon -- you're already limiting yourself to just *one*
color?  I submit, for your consideration, a picture of my first Squareback
as an inspirational example:

	http://www.oroad.com/volkswebbin/pictures/images/gregsqbk.jpg

-Greg