Re: [T3] fog light relay

> >     I just wired up my new fog lights, and can't get my dashboard switch
> > to trip the relay.  I'm using an extra '66 vintage emergency switch
> > mounted below the dash.  Is the e-flasher switch
> > grounded to the body somehow (VW didn't show this)?

The hazard flasher switch certainly has a metal tag on the side and needs a
connection.  Maybe there's one there you overlooked. You need 4 connections for
the relay altogether' I wouldn't want to rely on the clamp at the panel making a
good connection, but it will only be passing a small current to drive the relay
coil.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/