[T3] Another Bumper ?

I have those bumper 'overriders' on my Square(71) and I would like to remove
them.  On the rear bumper the bolts that hold them on are completely rusted
to the screws.  If I have to cut the bolts off, do they serve any other
purpose, perhaps to hold on the rubber stripping?  Also I am not quite sure
how they are attached :), it is via a bolt through the center of the bumper
next to the bumper bracket, correct?

TIA,
Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT