[T3] Gas Tank Switch

I want to put a early style gas tank in my 69 FI fastback. no reason besides
i think opening the hood to fill the gas is a really fun thing to do. The
stares you get are great. Are there any issues I should know of before
venturing on this task? If not, does anyone have a good rust free tank you
would part with?

On other news, I just got my Insurance inspection and 'Petula' passed with
flying colors!!! i will have her insured and on the road in about a week!!
woowoo!!

Jim, I need a left side fan elbow, can you email me off list with a price
and I will send you the money.

Neil
69 Sunroof Auto FI Fastback