[T3] Checklist for restart

<x-flowed>Hi All,

Just purchased a "69 fastback that has been parked under a tree for nigh unto a decade. It was reportedly running, but because it would not pass our local Vehicle Emissions Testing, he parked it, intending to fire it up once it was exempt (1994). But he never did.

This will by my son's first car and I really need a good lengthy checklist that I can give him of "THINGS TO CHECK BEFORE YOU CRANK IT OR DRIVE IT"

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hedge