Re: [T3] My VW Weekend...

Well I don't drive any of my T3s on a regular basis anymore as work supplies
me with a van. Not like the old days when I lived in my notch as most of you
do(meaning I drove it allot and not literally) :) So today after the wife
got home and relieved me of my husband duties I went for a Sunday drive.
Perfect time too as the sun was just going down and the cool breeze was
settling in for the night. Very relaxing I must admit.

I also uploaded some more pics of my new Gulf Blue 62 notch to the samba and
some other stuff. Check it out if you are curious, just search under my full
name or email.

Jason Weigel