[T3] South African List members

Over the years I believe we have had a few list members from South Africa. Now
my daughter is talking about spending a semester there at the University of
Natal in Durban. If any of our South African members are still on line we'd
like to hear from them.

If any of you have their email addresses I'd appreciate those, too, just in
case they are no longer subscribed.

Please reply to me directly, not to the list.

thanks,