Re: [T3] door seals

Door seals were up to $120ea for the repro's from WCM before they finally
ran out, so $100ea is about right... yea, ALOT of money for what your
getting and for the car your getting it for but it seems to be the going
price.

Whats the problem selling in the US??  Many seals are still widely avail in
the US, including door seals, from such places as WCM, Bill & Steves, ISP
West and others and they dont seem to have a problem selling them.  Is this
just a problem with overseas sellers??

Keith

> Probably not much point passing on this info, but Status-vw now have
limited
> stocks of genuine VW late Type 3 door seals, but are having to charge
close to
> $200 a pair.  VWoA have threatened them with legal action if they sell to
USA