[T3] OT - Email woes

Just a note to anyone who tried to contact me via my
volswagn@xms.ms address in the past couple weeks. XMS
has been having major problems with their mail
service. They set up a "catch all" server in the
meanwhile that was supposed to catch all incoming mail
for later distribution. It didn't.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but the upshot is that
if you never got a reply from me, I probably didn't
get your original e-mail... What a pain...

Aaron