Re:Need a Type 3 Restoration

Indeed, ISP West was the first place I looked at. But they had a sign on the door saying that they don't serve the public, so I was discouraged. I emailed them and they haven't written back.

Patrick

---------- David Orozco <dorozco@hmcgroup.com> writes:

Pat,
Have you tried ISP West in Carson, CA?  They specialize in Type 3's.  Check
out their web site and view some of the past restorations....

http://www.vwispwest.com/3.html

Let them know that you got the info. off of the list.  Ask for Anthony or
Alex...

Good luck with the resto.
David O.