Re: [T3] "R" distributor pics

<x-flowed>Daniel, thought I'd mention that the VW parts list says your car originally had 311 905 205 Q, which is a vacuum advance only distributor. It's listed for Type 34s with carbureted engines without AT from July 1968 through July 1969. Sorry if this has already been covered in this long thread.

Scott
62 343, 65 361