[T3] German Fastback Questions

<x-flowed>Although I used to own a '74 transporter, I am totally new to Type 3's. I just bought a "69 German fastback and was wondering if there was any differences between it and those made for the American market.

Also, does anyone make a replacement fuel tank for this car - or a racing fuel cell that might fit in the same hole? I can't be the only one with a crappy gas tank.

And another question: The metal around the headlights is totally rusted through - if I gave it a good kick, the headlights would probably disappear into the fenders - does anyone make this extreme front part of the fender or entire replacement fenders?

Sorry about all the questions at once, I am sure it probably violates some kinda rule.

Thanks in advance,

Hedge

'69 Fastback
'71 Chevy pickup