Re: [T3] My 71 Squareback

>Interesting parcel tray set up too, looks like it matches the carpet.

If you remember a week or so ago I was asking about parcel trays and if
anyone ever made one.  This was the prototype that I came up with, just for
fun.  I was suprised at how well it turned out and matched the interior.
The material is that black interior carpeting they have at auto parts
stores, only I used the back of it on the outside.  I did not like the tray
extending across the driver's side so I made this half tray.  Now that I
have a real tray (care of Jason Cornfeld) on the way, I will be removing
this one.

Jason Smith
71 Square AT FI
72 Fasty AT FI (at the crossroads)