[T3] My 71 Squareback

Hey guys I posted some pics of my car on theSamba today in case your
interested.  I hadn't taken any good pics of it since I bought it in the
winter.  Since I got a chance to wash it, I thought I'd share.  Go to
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?view+19  it's the orange one
with the title "71 Squareback Columbus, Ohio".

The last couple of posts I was complaining about eBay, but this car is proof
that you can gets some damn good deals on there too!

Jason Smith
71 Square AT FI
72 Fasty AT FI (at the crossroads)
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm