Re: [T3] Engine video

On 23 Mar 2003 at 0:07, Daniel Baum wrote:

> > Have you checked your fanhousing to see if it is loose? It sounds like you
> > have the same rattle that I had on my engine, it is hard to tell though.
>
> Well, something rattles, but I have never been able to isolate what it is.
> How would I check whether it's the fan housing, and how do you tighten it
> up?

Grab the air outlets on the 2 sides and shake them. If you can get the fan
housing to move at all, with respect to the case, then the fan housing is
loose.

If you have this problem, then we have covered this many times, including onec
very recently, and you should be able to find it in the archives. Perhaps
someone can send you the URL, or has saved the posts on this.