Re: [T3] Compression Ratio and Combustion Chamber Size....

> >What have you got? A high and a low compression head?? 2 different
> >years?? I have the same deal on the dual ports I am planing on using on
> >my '66 FB. Maybe we could do some swapping. My low compression head has
> >the step built into it, where the cylinder seats. I picked up a couple
> >more dual ports the other day, but I haven't looked at them close enough
> >to see if they are any good.

Russ, and others,

I'm looking for a late (72-3) type 3 head in good condition. I want one with
the rocker box breather port and the step still in the combustion chamber. If
anyone has one that they want to sell or trade, email me directly please. I
have other good heads from different eras that I'd be willing to trade.