Re: [T3] Best dizzy for AT with carbs?

Ok, I did a little more investigating, and found that the 311AE dizzy is a
vac advance & retard, so that leaves that one out. Steve says he's running a
205L , this is listed but the numbers for the chart are at distributor
speeds, not engine RPM.  So does the dizzy spin at 1/2 engine speed?  The
205L mech advance is 0 @450-550 RPM, 6 degrees @675-80RPM, 13-15 degrees
@1300RPM and then its all in. The vac side works out like 0 @ 250-500RPM, 4-6
degrees @1000 RPM and its also all in now. Note the RPM is in Dist speed not
engine speed. I wish they'd keep things like this consistant, as some of the
other listings are in engine speed (the beetle chart, and 2 of the 72 and
newer type3 engines). Thanks for any help.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban