Re: [T3] BAP import parts engine

There not "Bad"  but they dont have the dual flow filtration and have a
smaller oil pump.
So... if your going to all the trouble of a rebuild, it doesnt make sense to
use the earlier case.
However... for stock applications, especially if your rebuilding the cars
original engine, its fine to reuse the early case.

Keith