Re: [T3] Reworking cylindars

Yea, I know.  I still think its a bad idea... but the real proof is using it
and getting good longevity from the engine.
how many miles have you acheived with Synthetic on an engine?  You may have
told me but I cant remember at the moment.  It may also be that Mobil 1 has
solved the heat transfer problem.

Keith