Re: [T3] Reworking cylindars

Some of it will bring a quick death to your aircooled engine from lack of
heat transfer... but basically, NONE of it is meant to be used in an engine
that doesnt use an oil filter.  It scrubs out the neatly stored contaminants
and keeps them circulating through the bearings.

My burned piston was from lack of adequate heat transfer properties... I
couldnt drive car over 40 without getting it too hot... but before I could
back off I cracked the piston from overheating.

Keith