Re: [T3] Best dizzy for AT with carbs?

We just had this discussion, when I was working on my distributor a couple
of weeks ago.

According to Jim A., the '69 dual carb automatic would have had a 311 905
205P or S.

My engine had an "R" distributor until recently, which I recently replaced
with a "T". The "T" was apparently originally used in the 1970-72 dual carb
MT, and it is too early for me to say how it works with my dual carb AT
engine.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
Email: daniel@type34.info