Re: [T3] Hurst shifter issues

PeterL=> (Hurst) carry a lifetime warranty on their products ...
=> can't seem to find much except Mr. Gasket.

Mr Gasket has owned Hurst for some years now. Be warned that Hurst is not
the most pleasant company to deal with. I have an old Hurst product on one
of my cars as well, and trying to get information or service out of them was
very frustrating. Current employees seem to know nothing about older
products nor want to know; I was sent wrong parts and told curtly that the
unit I own was never made. It was one of very few occasions where I wrote to
the head of the company to complain. No response, of course.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ