Re: [T3] Professional Resto

I was given the family Squareback when my parents helped my sister get her
horse.  I think I was about 18 years old.  My dad kept on telling me to get
rid of it but I loved the car more than he did.  Why bother selling the car
and getting somebody else's used car that you don't know the history on?
Anyway, long story short, I still own the Squareback.  Parents bought her new
in '72 and she's still an Erkson family member :-D

Some people just don't understand and that's too bad for them.  I've given up
on explaining to people because, unless they have a hobby they are REALLY into
(and most people don't have hobbies...sad...) they will NEVER understand.  I
feel *really* sorry for the poor volks who are in this hobby and their spouse
isn't and doesn't try to understand or go along with it.

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon