Re: [T3] A couple a few questions, maybe one or two answers?

Jim wrote:
>Seems odd, but possible. Are you sure? 72s didn't get the hinged windows,
but
>the hinged glass would have a hole in it, possibly filled with a chrome
button.

One of its POs butchered the slots for the hinges in to it. Fortunately they
only did the one side. At least the stationary seal covered their hack job.

>OTOH, that certainly would have made things easier to make, if the only
>difference was the hole.

 Yes the other side of the car didn't get the slots put in. I think they
realised their mistake and just put the staionary seals on the pop out glass,
as both had the hole in it, with the stationary seal. A very odd combination.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban