Re: [T3] AT Leak

> Wow, pouring out?

I once had really enormous, scary leak from the AT filler tube, which had
come dislodged from the tranny. It leaked about 700ml in a very short time.
I was able to fix it simply by removing the tube and putting it back
properly, securely bolted at each end.

Maybe you should take a look and see that yours isn't leaking from there
too.

 .
Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic