[T3] Rhodri Richards is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  18/03/2003 and will not return until
28/03/2003.

I will not be checking my email, so should you have any urgent queries,
please contact Richard Benson (rbenson@fftw.com), who will be happy to
help.  He can also be reached on +44 (0) 20 7621 6298

This e-mail message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. The message
 may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Disclosure to
anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail (including the original message with your reply) and then delete
and discard all copies of the message.
We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses
 but nevertheless advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any
attachment to  this  message.  We  accept  no  liability  for any loss or damage
 caused by software viruses.