Re: [T3] Woo Who!!

> Personally I don't understand how the owners could let things get this far out
> of hand. You have to play the radio pretty loud to mask the sound of the pad
> backing plate grinding into the rotor.   ;-0

I've not even that excuse, as I was without radio! Don't know if I have a firm
understanding of that either, though I was the one correcting for the pull during
braking..  I do feel all that...  er, foolishness lead to a greater respect of these
things when they work, and more attention to the minor details that indicate them not
working.

I also remember late one night walking along a major street in town, hearing the
strangest noise. I stopped and listened, unable to identify it as it grew louder..  Then
I saw it, a little Geo type car barreling down the road with a shredded flapping tire
making a godawful racket. As it sped by, the driver seemed quite unaware or unconcerned
with the commotion they were creating!

type 3 content: I was standing by the tow yard that houses what may very well be my
first "early" squareback, and a step into the world of dual carbs...

C.Rochambeau 327/1600
http://binauralaboratories.net
~electronic manipulation's our specialty~