[T3] '67 seatbelts

I asked about these maybe a year ago, but I'll ask again:

I'm looking for the original shoulder-only seatbelts for my '67
Squareback.  I would like both the actual belt part and the thing on the
tunnel that they latch into.  Anyone upgrade to normal seatbelts and
have an extra set?

The primary reason I want a set is that the lower mount on the passenger
side has rusted so badly the seatbelt reel that was put in with the
later style 3-point belts has now pulled free (last time I asked it was
just "getting bad").  So, the original 2-point style would server two
purposes - the first, of course, would be that the passenger has a
working seatbelt.  currently there is none, and it kind of creeps me out
to have someone sitting there without one.  Also, it allows me to weld
in a patch panel in the tunnel and not worry about getting a mount for
the seatbelt reel back in there.  easier and (slightly) stronger.

thanks for any help!

--
boinger <boinger@qamail.transora.com>