Re: [T3] '65 Type 34 found

3/17/03 12:36:46 PM, Greg Merritt <gregm@vwtype3.org> wrote:
>> 1915cc dual port engine 12v conversion Scat Pro-car seats (original
>> seats included)  Hurst shifter Electronic ignition "Baby" Webers
>	Darkside!!
>	Fun car, Everett.

I'm with Greg on this -- Darkside!!  And since it already *is* Darkside, maybe
you outta keep it like that (at least temporarily).  Have you seen pictures of
the Ralley T34?  Greg at Vintage Warehouse used to have that one; it always
struck me as a really neat car, mostly because it wasn't "Yet Another
Immaculately Restored T34". =)