[T3] AT Leak

OK, yesterday I decided to change the AT pan gasket cause it was leaking. A
little history, this gasket was changed about six months ago and never
completely stopped leaking.  So I decided to change the pan and the gasket.
The pan was from my other tranny that is not working, but does not leak.
The gasket is the black rubberish kind from NAPA. Can you see where this is
leading?

4 hours later I have it all together and it leaks worse than before,
aarrrggghhh!!!!

I followed the instructions exaclty.  I cleaned both the pan and the tranny
surfaces.  I torqued the bolts diagonally to 7lbs., then waited 5 min and
re-torqued to 7lbs. and again for good measure.

What should I do now?  Put the old pan back on with a new gasket? Refit the
current pan and gasket to try and get a better seal? Help!

Thanks,
Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
72 Fasty FI AT(at the crossroads)