[T3] Golf brake pads

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Hall" <dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk>

> BTW Mark, were the Golf pads overall the exact same thickness as new late
Type 3
> ones, including any backing?

Dave, they were the same thickness as the one pair that came with the
calipers- 15mm I think. When are you supposed to change the pads? I think
that 8mm travel of the piston would really strain the dust seal- is that OK?

Mark Seaton
'73 Fasty- which was just out accelerated by a London Taxi ;-(