Re: [T3] 2004 invasion website

Keith Park wrote:> anyone up to doing a website for
the 04 invasion?  If I knew more about> computers and
what went into it Id give it a try but I dont even do
my own> Antiqueradio site.  If anyone is intersted let
me know... John J may have a> logo for us soon.

Hello all,
I have free and available web space, no strings/limits
attached.  I have a general knowledge of HTML (enough
to get in trouble), and would be glad to host the web
site. I would be hoping to have others helping with
design, content and ideas of course.

I will also be #8 to confirm with my fastback, and
hopefully the family?  Mapquest says I am 720 miles
fom Hershey.  One real long day or 2 nice ones?  will
have to see how time permits.  My home is open to any
westerns, as a meeting/sleeping spot as well!

http://www.vwtype3.anomalous.net/I-2.html

Regards,
-John R