Re: [T3] Imported from Europe

Jason wrote:
>$4000?  I hope that is a typo!

 Me too, its missing a lot of parts for that kind of money, unless he's
throwing in that parts Square too (the one in the background). If he gets it
then I know mine are worth a lot more than that. : )  I mean its a lot of
little stuff, like the rear engine mount, right outside mirror, the left
headlight trim ring, etc...  I see that he also says that its in great shape,
ok, but don't look too hard at the dents.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban