[T3] Heat gauge (head affect)

Wow! Thanks, that is a lot of info to take in, I feel like i am in school
again (Brain hurts)... I live in a very cool climate so maybe it's not a big
deal for me. I also have trouble getting parts and service here so I don't
plan to drive faster than 70mph (110kph) at the most! City driving though, I
plan to take clients in the car when it's done (going in for bodywork real
soon) I only want reliabilty and longevity without having to drop the motor
often. My car only has 46,000 original miles so I hope the original heads
etc. are still good for a long while.

Neil,

(Finally stopped lurking, just for now)

Neil,

The question is what do you wish to see and at what speed ? Want to avoid
cracking or damaging stock heads ? Just slow down, do not drive like I do.