Re: [T3] Fuel Leak

>>Not sure which Tee you're talking about

That metal one between the injectors and the fuel line, the one where you
check the pressue. The actual leak is coming from the hose that runs to the
regulator, right at the connection to the tee.

>>I'd drive straight to a hardware store and buy the 5/16" hose

Does this have to be Fuel Injection quality line?  When I have bought it in
the past they have had two grades one for carbs and one for FI. Do our
systems require the high pressure hose?  The answer seems obvious but
thought I'd ask anyway.

There is a HomeDepot just down the street.

TIA,
Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
72 Fasty FI AT(at the crossroads)