[T3] Junkyard '67 Square for sale

I was at a local Phoenix junkyard yesterday and they have a '67 Squareback
for sale.  It's a little beat but relatively clean body, crappy paint, and
a partial engine is there (no carbs.).  Hurst shifter too.

They said they would be selling it "complete" for $650 obo.

They also have a T-boned-at-the-passenger-rear-seat '71 Squareback with
a complete "good" engine in it and most of the interior.  The passenger
side interior pieces are a bit messed up from the accident.

If anyone in the area needs some stuff or wants the '67, I can tell you
where to go, just email me.

Just in time for the weekend...

--
Everett Barnes