Re: [T3] The 2004 Type 3 invasion!!!!!!

<x-flowed>>Hey, Greg and I caravanned to Parma last year, and most of it was through the
DESERT .. so the midwest should be no problem.

True, but I'll take 100F in the desert over 85F with high humidity in the midwest any day... plus you add the midwest's summer thunderstorms with heavy rain, hail, and high winds, and the desert starts to look mighty nice for a summer VW drive!

-Greg