Re: [T3] no power

Keith wrote:
>I still believe that if your running a 009 and your happy with it, your
>running way too rich...

 Yes, I'm happy with it, and you're probably right that I'm running rich, as
I only get 27.5 /gal HWY and 21.5 /gal city. I think these numbers could be
improved, but I think I'd need to go to FI to do it.

>not a good thing for longevity but it compensates for the flat spot in the
009 >advance curve.

Yeah, I've only had this combo together since 1988, when I bought the car.I
know what you mean about the flat spot, but I've never noticed the flat spot
in it like I did with my bug. That thing (the bug) took a lot of work to get
right.

>meant for low end torque from an underpowered engine.

 Sounds like you're describing me, as thats just what I want, low end torque.
Its very usable that way. : )

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban