Re: [T3] The 2004 Type 3 invasion!!!!!!

It sounds excellent.  I which I could attend, more than a year should be
enough time to get my notch to a decent state.  However, the cost of
shipping it to the US form Sydney would break my bank account and my
father's in law.

Petri
'71 Notch

On 14/03/03 12:59, "Keith Park" expressed the following: