Re: [T3] no power

I have to disagree with this somewhat.  My old 72's engine was down to about
65-80lbs on each cylinder when I last used it in the Notch temporarily...
talk about WHIPPED!
Anywho... I was always surprized at just how well that darn thing worked...
go the car to almost 90 once!  The engine spit oil into the intake fan and
had trouble keeping its temperatures steady but I still had most of the
power.

Of course low compression is different than low compression ratio... so
perhaps that is a factor (Opinions?) but at 6.9:1 on my 1679 in the Notch
with the semi-hemi's (I can hear Shad cringing) it still has very good
power.

Keith