Re: [T3]Tire pressure , was -Adjusting front stabilizer bar-

i've always had the best performance experience running the tires at the
top of the suggested range. lower pressures always feel squishy to me and
allow too much side wall flex(depending on brand also i guess).

anyway, i'm glad to have started such an interesting topic, but i'm sure
my shimmies are damper related, i'll start by checking everything for
loosness first...

-matthew

--> diversified vw enthusiest <--