[T3]Tire pressure , was -Adjusting front stabilizer bar-

> 1) You have too much pressure in your front tires. They should only be at about
> 18-20 psi.

I hadn't figured that the tire pressure was that critical. In addition to ride quality,
would driving around with rated maximum pressure possibly transmit more shock to the
front suspension, reducing lifespan & demanding more frequent service?

C.Rochambeau 327/1600
http://binauralaboratories.net
~electronic manipulation's our specialty~