Re: [T3] Adjusting front stabilizer bar

On 11 Mar 2003 at 14:52, Matthew_Russell@ziba.com wrote:

> if my steering wheel shimmies when i hit bumps in the road, does that mean
> i need to adjust my front stabilizer bar? or something else?

 Three possibilities come to mind:

1) You have too much pressure in your front tires. They should only be at about
18-20 psi.

2) Your sway bar is loose and you need to check both sides and adjust it as
discussed here recently in all its gory detail.

3) Your steering damper is shot and should be replaced, along with the rubber
bushing in the steering arm.